You can make brushing kids teeth fun for them.
Do your kids love to brush their teeth or do they make it an ordeal? I have found that it has been a mixture of both for all 3 of my kids. I am all about making brushing kids teeth fun and her is how.
Create a routine.
The first thing that all kids love to have is a routine. Actually, don’t we all love a little routine? When you have a schedule for your kids, they are more likely to look forward to it. Brushing teeth is apart of our kids routine before bedtime. They know to expect it each evening before bed.
Toothpaste that is made for your child.
Another important thing to make sure you do is have toothpaste that is appropriate for your child and their level of brushing their teeth. When they are ready, you want to have fluoride toothpaste. You obviously would not want to use fluoride toothpaste when they are unable to brush their teeth without spitting out the toothpaste. Another factor is taste. My son is all about strawberry flavored toothpaste. You throw mint flavored toothpaste in their, brushing his teeth quite possibly may not happen that evening.
Having an awesome toothbrush that is not only fun, but makes the most of your kids teeth health.
There are so many toothbrushes out there. It can honestly be a tad bit overwhelming. I have in the past just let me kids pick out whichever one they want when we head to the store. You know the ones I am referring. They normally have some character on them. Well, I am more than excited to have Burst Kids toothbrushes now!
So many great things with Burst Kids since they are specifically designed for kids by Dental Professionals.
A toothbrush designed for kids by Dental Professionals:
- Super-soft bristles: Perfectly tapered charcoal-black bristles to remove pesky plaque without damaging kid’s gums.
- Powerful motor: At 31,000 sonic vibrations per minute our brush delivers an incredible but gentle clean.
- Easy to hold: The soft-touch silicone handle is designed to comfortably fit in a young cub’s paws. Easier to use, harder to drop.
- Incredible battery life: A single charge lasts up to 3 weeks. Between charges, the brush sits nicely in its cord-free cradle. Tidy.
- Smart Technology: The same famous tech as our adult brushes. A 2-minute timer pulses every 30 seconds to signal it’s time to move on to a new quadrant of teeth.
A toothbrush that is both kid and mom approved!
So many great aspects of the Burst Kids toothbrush. You can even sign up for a subscription that will send you a new brush head every 12 weeks for $7. Thank you for making my life easier on replacing those toothbrushes. As a mom of 3, I have found the best hacks are ones that are not only great for my family. They are also ones that make my life easier!
Keeping routines in place can be done easily when you make them a habit and have what you need to make it go smoothly. Here’s is to having a great school year and keeping those kid’s teeth healthy!