Ringing in the New Year with kids and a pineapple sparkling pop rock drink.
Who all here is counting down the days until 2021? I am just ready for a new year. This year may be celebrated differently, and that is alright. I have my plans in check and they will include my kids. So here’s to celebrating the New Year with kids and this pineapple sparkling pop rock drink.
NYE and life as a parent.
My New Year’s Eve has been very different for a while now. We normally don’t do a whole lot considering we have 3 kids at home. Plus, I am pretty tired by 10pm. I have to really try hard to stay awake for the countdown, lol! I will say that I always attempt to make the most of NYE. Dressing cute and having a sparkling drink in my hand is a must!
New Year plans that are sparkling good.
I am all for a great drink when celebrating New Year’s Eve. This year I wanted to come up with a drink that my kids would love while celebrating New Year’s Eve other than all the fireworks. This drink can also be altered to make it more for an adult if wanted. My kids were so excited when I introduced this drink to them. The added pop rock candy coating the rim of the glass is the perfect way to bang into the New Year. See how fabulous this drink is for yourself.
- Chilled Bottle of sparkling grape juice
- Chilled 1 case of pineapple juice cans
- Pop Rock Candy
- Pour a little bit of the sparkling grape juice into a dish that is wide enough to fit the mouth of the glass that will be used.
- In another dish the same size, pour the pop rock candy
- Dip the mouth of the glass into the pineapple juice, then into the pop rock candy.
- Fill the glass half full of the sparkling grape juice, and the rest of the glass with the pineapple juice.
If you want to make this drink alcoholic, substitute the sparkling grape juice with champagne.
Let’s ring in the New Year!
So do y’all have plans for New Year’s Eve? No matter what the situation may be, I say we find a way to celebrate this year coming to an end. A new beginning is underway, even though it isn’t starting out how we all would like. This pineapple sparkling pop rock candy drink is a sure way to make any New Year’s Eve celebration more poppin’!