A quick breakfast is a must in our home during the busy school year, like Sheet Pan Pancakes.
This school year is quickly coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean those easy mornings aren’t needed any more. I love to have a laid back breakfast majority of the time. The weekends are better for those extravagant breakfasts that include bacon, eggs, sausage, and even pancakes. This is even true over the summer. One of the best ways to enjoy the morning is with an easy breakfast, like these sheet pan pancakes.
Why Sheet Pan Pancakes?
A lot of you may be wondering what is the big deal about these sheet pan pancakes. Well, they make cooking pancakes a lot easier. Instead of having to flip each individual pancake, you just pour all of the batter onto a parchment paper lined jelly roll sheet pan. It will all cook as one sheet, hence the name sheet pan pancakes.
Once they are done cooking, you can cut it into squares and serve them. While the sheet pan pancake is cooking, you are able to get other things down within that 15 minute time period. What else is great about these pancakes? You can change them up so easily! If you want to add chocolate chips to one side and keep the other side plain, you can do that! You can even create these upside down pineapple cake ones below!
You can make them keto!
I can’t forget to add this to everything. You can make these sheet pan pancakes keto. I picked up this keto pancake and waffle mix from Target. I will note that they are very healthy tasting, hence the no sugar. If you are wanting a little more flavor when using this specific keto pancake and waffle mix, I would add a little bit of a sugar alternative like Swerve.
If you aren’t worried about the actual pancake mix being used, I also love the Pillsbury ones that are flavored: Funfetti and Oreo. These are so good! To keep it easy, make sure to use the pancake mix that requires only the addition of water.
Now. lets get to making that sheet pan pancakes!
- 1 cup of pancake mix
- 3/4 cup of water (or according to pancake directions)
- Toppings: fruits, chocolate chips, sprinkles
- For these upside pineapple cake pancakes: 9 slices of pineapple, 9 raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Prep the pancake batter, mixing the pancake mix with the water.
- Pour the pancake batter on to a parchment paper lined jelly roll sheet pan. Make sure it is evenly spread.
- Add whatever toppings you would like: fruit, chocolate chips, sprinkles
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until the edges are brown. The keto pancake mix may take a few more minutes to be completely cooked.
- Remove from the oven and allow to fully cool before cutting into squares.
Breakfast is worth waking up for.
I am always here for some breakfast, whether it be early morning or brunch. Shoot, I am all about it for dinner. If you are like me and love breakfast, then you have got to try out these sheet pan pancakes. They are definitely worth waking up for!
More breakfast ideas: https://thesoutherlymagnolia.com/a-family-approved-breakfast-on-the-go/