Valentine’s Day is all about loving one another.
Here we are, only a few weeks away from Valentine’s Day. Even though we may have hoped for a different start to 2021, it doesn’t change the fact that Valentine’s Day is coming up and ready to share the love. Here is a cute and easy DIY Valentine’s Day Fortune Cookies valentines to share with friends and family.
There are those who truly stood for loving one another.
I believe this week is the perfect week to share this craft and the concept of loving others. Martin Luther King, Jr. was all about loving one another. He stood against hate and encouraged us all to love. One of my favorite quotes:
‘Darkness can not drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate can no drive out hate, only love can do that.’-Martin Luther King, jr.
All he wanted was for everyone to put hate aside and love one another. How much good would come to this world if we were to do just that! So here I am, sharing a Valentine’s Day DIY craft idea because I am all here for sharing love with others!
I may not be the most romantic girl on the block, but celebrating Valentine’s Day with my kids is a must! They must know the importance of loving each other. I encourage you all to take the time to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year, whether it be with your significant other, friends, or kids.
Check out these fortune cookies made from foam hearts that I bought from the Dollar Tree. Yep! I also love this felt idea from Martha Stewart
- Thin Foam Sheets
- Paper (Printer and Printer Paper)
- *Smarties Candies
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Cut a 3" round circle out of the foam
- Either print out the printable included or write your very own special note onto a small piece of paper
- Place a special 'Fortune Note' in the center of the foam circle
- Apply a small line of hot glue onto one side of the foam circle and fold the circle in half, pinching at the hot glue spot to make it stick.
- Next, place a small dot of hot glue onto the inside of one of the pinched circles sides and pinch the circle in half again to give the foam circle a fortune cookie look.
- Gift the Valentine's fortune cookies with some Smarties candies!
Valentine’s Day Cards are more than just cards.
There is nothing like receiving a Valentine’s Day card from someone. I remember being so excited to receive one from my classmates. I am hoping you all enjoy this Valentine’s Day with the ones you love as well as this printable and Valentine’s Foam Fortune Cookies Valentines!
Check out these other awesome Valentine’s Day Card Ideas from these amazing Ladies!
More Valentine’s Day cards: https://thesoutherlymagnolia.com/diy-valentines-day-felt-heart-holders/ https://thesoutherlymagnolia.com/valentines-day-lollipop-flower/ https://thesoutherlymagnolia.com/valentines-day-cards-for-the-classroom/